Mar 1, 2009

It's Really Over...

I can't believe I'm done!  It's been a whole year in Korea and my, how the time has flown.  It's been a great experience and I can't believe it's over already.

Saying goodbye to my kindergartners was so hard.... well, for me at least.  They didn't really seem to realize what was going on.  They know that I'm going back to America, but I don't think they understood that when I said bye to them after their graduation ceremony on Wednesday that that was the last time I would ever see them.  Actually, about half of then didn't even say bye to me.  I was a little disappointed that the parents (who know that I'm leaving) wouldn't have their kids come up and say bye and thank you or anything.  Oh well, I know they'll miss me and they'll remember me years from now.  And I'll always remember them as well.

Ahh, another chapter is finished.  

No comments: