Mar 5, 2009

And We're Off!

Well, this is it. I can't believe were actually on our way. We've been planning this trip since we came to Korea a year ago, hard to believe it's actually happening now.

These last few days have been insanely busy. We knew we had a lot to do but had no idea it would take us so long to do it all. It's a good thing we waited 5 days after we finised work. Let me tell you, preparing for a vacation involving 6 countries, moving out of your apartment, moving out of the country AND leaving your job all at the same time is a LOT of work!

I've started calling our trip 'Jason and Elena's Big Adventure' because that's just what it's going to be. Neither of us have ever been on the road for this long of a time period before- 12 weeks! It should be interesting to see how we do with it. I know it will be amazing, just hope we don't have too many hiccups along the way.

I am writing this on the plane from Seoul to Hanoi on my handy dandy ipod. The laptop is stating with a friend in Korea so my iPod will be like an extension of me while were on the road. I don't know what I would do without this little thing!

Well time to get some rest.
Five hours to Vietnam.....

No comments: